Senior Project Manager
Background: Mr. Crane is a former Partner and Secretary/Treasurer of Architechnics, Inc. Tony, historically, has provided much of the marketing and corporate management of the company. Following his education and work in Chicago, Tony began practicing Architecture in Quincy in 1979 and joined Architechnics, Inc. in 1983.
Education: University of Illinois – Chicago, Bachelor of Architecture and Art – 1974. Ecole Des Beaux Arts, Paris, Graduate Studies – 1975. University of Illinois – Chicago, Graduate Professional Degree in Architecture – 1976
Licensure: Licensed Architect, Illinois, Missouri and Iowa. Maintains inactive status in New Jersey, Michigan, Colorado, West Virginia, Florida, Louisiana, Kentucky, Indiana, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Ohio, Kansas, and Oklahoma.
Expertise: Tony is involved with numerous projects that include building design for many institutional, industrial, commercial, private, and residential projects, working with local, state, and federal agencies.
Memberships: American Institute of Architects, AIA- Central Illinois Chapter, National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB) and University of Illinois Alumni Association
- Community Foundation of Quincy, Board Member
- City of Quincy, Public Works Commission, Past Chairman.
- City of Quincy, Building Commission, Chairman.
- City of Quincy, Historic Preservation Commission, Past Chairman.
- Quincy Society of Fine Arts, Executive Board Member and Architecture Committee Chairman.
- Quincy and Adams County Museum, Board of Directors, and Past President.
- Woodland Home, Board of Directions, and Treasurer.
- Vermont Street United Methodist Church Board of Trustees, Past Chairman.
- University of Illinois Alumni Association, Life Member.
- Rotary Club of Quincy, Past President