Quincy Illinois’s Oldest Church built in 1852 was detroyed by fire in 2002. The church hired Architechnics, Inc. to assist Johnson- Laskey Architects in restoring the church to its original nineteenth century origins. Architechnics, Inc. was responsible for the MEP design. A new state of the art geothermal- system provides heating and cooling. An entirely new lighting system is programmable for worship, weddings, baptisms, and funerals. Architechnics, Inc won two major architectural awards for helping restore this Quincy icon.